THESE ARE SOME LESSONS LEARNED:
1. PUNCTUALITY- START AT THE TIME THAT YOU STATED, BE EARLY.
2. HAVE ENOUGH CUPS= THEY RUN OUT QUICKLY.
3. THE GIRLS ARE THE KEY , THEY CANT JUST BE good looking. They have to have the charisma and the smoothness to convince the customer to buy.
4. Pay for experience and observe what they do.
5. Be Consistent, make several tastings in strategic locations.
6. Be Careful with the liquor store that wants you to do a tasting first before they carry your products.
7. For Restaurant promotional events minimal girls are 2.